The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles) is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping rebalance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
This is a natural wood product and may include natural variations in colour and grain
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Full assembly required
- Owner's manual available
Contact Stott in Thailand:
Send us an email to: email@example.com
FREE Delivery in all Thailand - Contact us to get a budget and time for delivery - Equipment from Canada - Official Distributor in Thailand.